lucy in the sky customer service number

Please email us at [email protected] so we can look into this for you. I will never buy from them and also inform all of my daughters friends at school to not buy from their site. For international orders, any taxes or customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient - some international orders may have extra charges which need to be paid to receive your order. I am telling all my friends how bad the quality is and to never order from them. Since Sky contact numbers change every time you look at the Sky help pages, you can call the general Sky customer service number 0333 7591 018 which is open Monday to Sunday from 8.30am to 11.30pm. This will be automatically applied to your account attached to the email address used for the order. The complete opposite of lawyer James, Nathan is carefree and fun. If they don't offer refunds, they should have made this much more clear during purchase. They have such cute styles, but the clothing quality is so bad. Hi Teagan, Thanks for your feedback. , over 6 weeks. Phone Email. CAN I EXCHANGE MY ITEM FOR SOMETHING ELSE? In November 2022, I ordered for dresses from Lucy in the Sky. You can email us at [email protected] for any further assistance. The company is best-known for its dresses, but they also offer swimwear, rompers and jumpsuits, two piece sets, skirts, shorts, tops, bodysuits, and pants. - Kate, Hi Chris! Phone Email. www.lucyinthesky.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. Please email us at [email protected] if anything else. So glad we were able to help! I greatly appreciate the customer support 24 hour 7 days a week chat box. Hi Melissa, Sky Fax. We would love to help assist you with this issue. 5) In 1974, this cover of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" was a #1 hit for Elton John. Order took over 2-4 weeks to be delivered. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be responsible. We're sorry to hear about your issues with our return policy. They have horrible customer service and cannot call because it's a bogus phone number. They have yet to respond and emails were sent over a week ago. Registered: 04-01-2009. on 10-08-2013 09:47. International shipping is free worldwide over US$50 (not including taxes or customs fees) and US$6.90 for orders under US$50. Hi Grace, Thanks for your feedback. would it arrive by october 26th? A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Our privacy policy, which sets out how we will use your information. Normally, I don't like ordering online because of how hard it is to return stuff but this was super easy! Extremely disappointed and feeling like they stole from me. Lucy in the Sky is an online fashion store that offers clothing and accessories for the life of the party. -Kate. This Privacy Policy Statement only covers our Website and does not cover any other website. Incredibly scammy and misleading. My learning training provider was City and Guilds. Your return will be processed as soon as possible, generally within 20 business days of us receiving it - you will receive the store credit code in your email. Lucy In The Sky Login. -Kate. Thanks for your feedback. We do not have a customer service phone number at this time - feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or [email protected]:) Images copyright 2023 Lucy in the sky inc. All rights reserved. Thanks for your feedback. Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. Depending at which stage your order is at, we may be able to adjust it accordingly. 6) Actor William Shatner also covered the song in dramatic, spoken-word style. Help and support; Contact BT; Back. Great experience :). How useful is that if the items never come? Call costs from other providers will vary. After I explained the situation, they repeatedly insisted they would only offer me a store credit despite not carrying my actual size. - Verify the shipping address provided - if there is an error, you would need to reach out to DHL GlobalMail or USPS to see if it is possible to update your address. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. | Read 5,941-5,960 Reviews out of 6,586 I wear a size 12, and the size 12 they shipped me barely fit over one leg. I ordered a dress on 9/18. You can also chat with Sky's Virtual Assistant on the Help Page to get the help you need. Excellent Customer Service, Quality Name Brands. Our styles are designed exclusively in Los Angeles. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY! Tip for consumers:Returns usually only give store credit. You would have received multiple shipping notifications if this is the case. We encourage you to review those policies when you visit those sites. Backed by the National Science Foundation, Love this website but i can't re order my dress because my, Unfortunately the one dress that actually came within the expected, If I do not get a refund, I will be disputing the charge on my, Great it you have 2 months to wait for a dress and don't care that there is zero customer service. Delivery date was Feb 17-24th. I had to do a charge back from my credit card company to get my refund back. You'll soon realize why they don't allow real customer reviews on their site Hi Emily, It is an eligible payment method for all U.S orders over $35. Shipping Returns General Sizing Payment LUCY IN THE SKY Help Centre . They are absolutely, THE VERY BEST!!!! 1200 Wall Street, Floor 2 I ordered 4 items and once I received 2 of them and saw how bad the quality was. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. We do try and post a disclaimer that this does happen with sequin styles. -Kate. . My opinion of your service stands.I ordered the same dress in 2 sizes due to my daughters turnabout a 2 weeks away. Their trendy collections are always changing and they offer many sales. You're better off getting your dresses from Shein cheaper, higher quality and at least give refunds. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Her level of customer service was fabulous. Guess I'll be donating clothes to charity. Two out of four of the dresses arrived by January. I have twice ordered from this website (years apart) and both times my items were not sent out. I am beyond disappointed in this company and its respect for its customers. -Kate. Please contact us via Live Chat for 24 hour customer care. Products used:None, sizing too inaccurate. Shipping is free over US$75 and US$6.90 for orders under US$75. I chatted with Maria D. about my order and she was extremely helpful and answered my questions promptly and clearly. My dress was supposed to be here on Mar2-Mar8 and was told it would be mar 24! She answered all the questions we had quickly and gave good advice. Among its many cover versions, a 1974 recording by Elton John - with a guest appearance by Lennon - was a number 1 hit in the US and Canada. We're so sorry to hear about the order. Her mom (Gene's mother's sister) has moved to France. this was for a very special event and now i have no outfit and no resolution to this. Purchased a dress that ended up not fitting well, went to return only to learn that they only offer store credit refunds. These used to work but not sure if they are still valid numbers. Lucy has a story. I had a great experience with the customer service chat! International delivery is 5-10 business days. I will definitely order from this website again. We may also send you from time to time (by email) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from Lucy in the Sky, Inc. ; Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0; additional terms may . If you are still unable to resolve the login problem, read the troubleshooting steps or report your issue. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Shop now at www.lucyinthesky.com. The dress is also incredibly thin and doesn't have much structure. | Read 5,961-5,980 Reviews out of 6,593 - Your order may have been shipped in multiple parts, so the other products in your order may be coming seperately. Thanks for your feedback. If you please email us at [email protected] we can assist you with a return. If your order is older than 14 days, you will see an option under your Order History in the My Account tab to cancel your order. www.lucyinthesky.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website. Free FedEx Shipping, over US$75. Horrible return policy. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. Not only are the dresses from the site super cute and have good variety of styles, length, and color, but the customer service is amazing as well. Followed up shortly after the purchase to make sure everything was ok. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. I ordered a few dresses a couple weeks back for a date party, but one of them ended up being a little bit too short. We're so glad that our customer service team was able to assist you. How often does the website restock? We're so sorry to hear about the order. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. I foresee no dress, no money returned and no reply. If a new order is needed urgently, we can issue the store credit in advance once the package has been dropped off to USPS and the tracking has been scanned in. 480 York St, York, ME 03909-1533 +1 207-363-5119 Website Menu. It is the size of a T-shirt. The company helped issue credit for this matter to purchase a new item as soon as possible. Designed to work with the LINK series cellular trail cameras, the SPYPOINT app. Lucy In The Sky. I emailed on 9/16 noone has contacted me. We ship to just about every country in the world - though if you can't see any shipping options for your country, send us a message via the 'contact us' form and we will see what we can do. -Kate. No! If you choose to cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a store credit for the same value if it is within our shipping policy as outlined on our website; or with the option of either store credit or original payment refund, in the case of any shipping errors or similar situations. west haven beach parking for non residents, publix expansion plans 2022 florida, fire instructor 1 certification washington state,

Speed Queen Washer Wash And Spin Light Blinking, Articles L