avengers fanfiction clint comforts natasha

After the battle of Sokovia, a young Wanda is left with nothing, but trauma. She can't keep the baby. Natasha walks up to the door and unlocks it. Their first appearance is in the episode 2x09 "The Hawk and the Spider", they worked together as mercenaries. She lowered it, "What'd you find?" Broken Up/Best Friends(comics)Best Friends/Teammates; Natasha sacrificed herself to save him(MCU) Zombie Panic on WN Network delivers the.Fanfiction Avengers Reader Insert Avengers X Reader Things . The two of them, using their sharp wit and even sharper skills, had just barely made it out alive after a brutal ambush and dark revelations left Clint a lot more worse for wear and Natasha shaken to the core. The two are evenly matched until Natasha resorts to guerilla tactics and slams his head against a metal bar, disorienting him. Nat goes to Tokyo to find Clint and catches up with him as he executes a Japanese mobster. In the episodes where they appears they're constantly flitring and show concern for the other. He's a jerk in the first Avengers movie, and even more of one in the third Iron Man film. She couldn't see his face as it was turned away from her. Please consider turning it on! Steve, Scott and Nat seek out Bruce to help them, but they experience mixed results. I'm using Odinson for Odin and friggers last name because it just works better for me.Loki is only four.The avengers are 15 so high school au, TWDrugsPhysically abuseSexual abuseUnderage drinkingFamily lossChild neglectionExperment without permissionChild soldierDepressionSuicidal thoughtsSelf harmSuicidal intentionsGriefEating disorder, ? So, the man was Russian. Type (?) The attack hit them hard, they had to strive to defeat the enemy and in the fight an agent had lost his life. Later, in the episode "Widow's Sting" she saves him, wich makes Clint doubt about her betrayal then in the episode "Hail, Hydra!" "Another money making facility," she muttered, I heard the clicks of my cage before the door swung open. The man did as he'd said and I quieted, the woman in red started to pet my head when I did. "What's that?" They're all fifteen just trying to navigate life but it doesn't help that they all have sad home life's. Natasha froze. There always has to be a catch: She would have to face Natasha Romanov again. But sometimes the direst situations can lead to the strongest of alliances. Clint named one of his sons Nathaniel, after Natasha. However the fear was still there, deep down, she had to leave before it made a more obvious appearance. Shippers have also noticed that Natasha is wearing an arrow necklace in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Clint is the only father she has ever known. Over the course of ten years, she faces numerous enemies and trials that prove herself worth of the title "Avenger".This story is a prequel to the Natasha and Wanda series, starting in 2006 with Natasha's rescue, to the end of Age of Ultron, Isn't it lovely, all aloneHeart made of glass, my mind of stoneTear me to pieces, skin to boneHello, welcome home. :). Nat runs to him and slides onto the floor to his side, telling him that he's back with them, that he's alright. Can be read as a sequel to "The Spy and the Assassin", though admittedly a bit of an unnecessary one.As a standalone it works well enough, and if you want to know more about this version of Nat, well, I've written like a full series for her. A easy, quick missionor at least it should have been. Your preferences will apply to this website only. Steve drops in and also tries to convince Nat to move on, albeit admitting he has a hard time with that himself. You should get some rest", she told the archer. Suggestions are always welcome to what scenario what you want to see next with which character! What's going to happen to Clint and Natasha? clintasha oneshots Again. He signed and winced as Natasha's fingers continued to release tension from his back. Follow ex-KGB agent Natasha Romanoff as she navigates her transition to SHIELD agent and then Avenger. Specifically from. There is plenty of content, but there is some missing. Clint having a bare chest was hardly the most uncomfortable think that they had experience together. Tropes When she was still young, innocent and weak? Since the battle was a surprise to the s.h.i.e.l.d team, they were not ready to fight. Being assassins, tro ~Natasha Romanoff accidently goes back in time. The spy was relieved that Clint couldn't see her face, otherwise he'd have seen her trembling jaw and the fear in her eyes. Natasha tells him to let her go and that it's okay. "Better?" She never spoke a word. I was curled up in a small cage, trying to hide myself in the corner. I OWN STARBUCK. "Tasha it's just me," a bulky blond called out upon seeing the weapon. Sometimes they flirt but it's mostly jokes or part of the missions. Only she noticed as she was the only one looking closely enough. Suddenly a blonde steps out from the room to the left, her gun pointed directly at Nat's head. His eyes are focused on the video screen in front of him. Clint nodded before shutting the bathroom door. Trapped in a Chitauri-infested New York, the Avengers must fight for their lives. Nonetheless, the ship remains highly popular in the fandom. agent and Clint worked as some kind of vigilant. Natasha Romanoff as well as the other members of the Avengers were all sat nervously around the common room of Avengers Tower, waiting for Clint's return. Im so bad at summarys but if you like Mama Nat fics pls just give it a shot! The others left stood in the common room looked around at each other helplessly for a few seconds before Natasha took a step forward. After a few seconds he felt Natasha's soft and gentle fingers begin to press in to his back causing some of the pain to lift. Meanwhile, Tony has worked out the mechanics and feels that he has to try to bring everyone back. "Whatcha got there Cap?" BOOK 1: Sonya Dreykov is Dreykov's daughter. Clintasha is the het ship between Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Marvel comics fandoms. Shipping Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. "It's worse when you're the person killing them", a voice in her head spoke. They work toguether as agants of S.H.I.E.L.D. Scott feels unprepared to do the test-jump through time and Barton volunteers, which, despite his murder crusade, nobody objects to. As usual Natasha was right, there was nothing he could have done to save his friend but he couldn't help be feel like he should have tried. Characters can include:NatashaWandaSteveBuckyTonySamT'ChallaStephen. #natasharomanoff This is my first fanfic so please review and like! "Clint probably, the kids love this kinda thing," Tasha told him, the two walked down the hall and up a few flights of stairs before walking outside. The Red Room's best student. Natalia Romanoff is the perfect Widow. He was avoiding her eye contact, that's one thing she noted but other than that she could get nothing. "It is adorable," a woman wearing red commented, a man with white hair lingered behind her. The moments in which it is most notable that they're more than just friends is when one of them put the other as priority like in "Crime and Circus" where Clint only saves Natasha when the whole team was in risk or in "Back to the Learning Hall" where Natasha runs to help Clint when Loki attacks him. A guilt ridden Natasha takes her under her wing. The first and third fics feature the heroes joining the quest to destroy. What happens when he goes on a field trip to the home of his second family for a school field trip? In the comics based on this serie, they go to a date after defeat some Hydra agents. "I know", she replied once she was certain her voice wouldn't tremble. Avengers of the Ring by Dr Matthattan is the first in a series of crossovers between the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the films of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, which feature various Marvel heroes travelling to Middle-Earth.. they hide things but they will come to the surface. I gave a small bleet, causing their attention to focus on me. Natasha told the Avengers that Fury send her to infiltrate Hydra; in the end of the episode they kiss each other and then Natasha goes to search Fury and Clint returns with the Avengers. She becomes friends with a girl named Peggy Carter and they soon fall in love. Always make your living doing something you enjoy. Natasha is frozen in her place, "For you, to save--to make it right." "Thanks Tasha, you keep me sane, you know that?" She joins the Avengers, along with a grou Assassins. Follow ex-KGB agent Natasha Romanoff as she navigates her transition to SHIELD agent and then Avenger. Natasha telling Clint he's okay after he returns from the time travel experiment. It didn't take long for the noises to go quiet and steps to echo down the hall, stopping outside the door. Two paths crossed, then separated for years, reunite through a blazing battle. Just the Avengers doing nothing at Stark Tower. Natasha held his hand to still provide a little comfort as she slowly pulled him into his room and closed the door. When Clint and Natasha arrive at Vormir for the soul stone, they fight over who should sacrifice themself. Because the Red Room is still out there, and Dreykov will stop at nothing. Zola is disallowed from being with her birth father, Bucky Barnes. They were prepared, they fought back. He needed to find a way to strike back and push farther towards the center, but the attacker was good, well trained, reminding him almost of-. Recognizing her as a threat, Nick Fury sent Clint to kill her. They all stood up and let out a sigh of relief when Clint walked out of the elevator and into the common room. They ultimately decided to end the relationship, though Clint still loved her. It has a lot more fluff than action. #comfort But to protect the family he's chosen the Avengers he leaves under the guise of death to recover the project that cost his biological parents their lives with the unexpected help of Harley Keener, Shuri of Wakanda, and the Maximoff Twins. Avengers Fanfiction Natasha Family Kiara Hall is the long lost daughter of Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton Action Thriller Steve Rogers Avengers Bucky Barn Chris Harden , Steve Rogers girlfriend from the 40s after failing off of a cliff gets kidnapped by HYDRA and lears how not to feel alone in this world full of pain Summary: Tony lost more things to the ice and cold of siberia 1. In some episodes Natasha looks a little jealous when Clint talks with other women. After the battle at the salvage yard in Africa, Clint finds Natasha still dazed from the nightmare vision Wanda inflicted upon her, and helps her to the Quinjet. Natasha smiled, a real genuine smile which some how caused the voice in her head buried itself deeper until it slowly faded. Work Search: His kids run up to her and greet her as Auntie Nat. He senses her presence and says, without turning around, that she shouldn't be there. She initially refuses, saying that she's "in the middle of an interrogation." 13 years ago those words had broken Natashas heart and numbed it to ice. Fanfiction su Clint Barton/Occhio di Falco, Morgan Stark, Natasha Romanoff/Vedova Nera, Nathaniel Pietro Barton, Tony Stark/Iron Man. Natasha went and sat with Clint all night refusing to leave his side. Clintasha She was one of the very few people who knew about his family. the blond asked, crouching beside the woman. The edge of the black and white image wrinkles under the pressure. She had to stay strong, stay hidden, for Clint if nothing else. "This is nothing like Budapest." While she recovered, she began to fall in love with Clint, which weakened her loyalty to Russia. In Queens, Peter Parker finds out what it means to lose everything in an instant while Kate Bishop watches her life crumble in front of her eyes as aliens lay waste to her home. Completed shield budapest notageofultroncompliant +19 more # 2 Clintasha 5v1 by BeccaBartonRomanoff 15.5K 311 6 While a gravely injured Tony battles with the consequences of his free-fall from space, Natasha tries to escape through Manhattans underground. Something that deep down she had always wanted, but never let herself dwell on, had come true. The attacker pulled out a knife and swung towards Clint, who dodged it. To: Clint From: Natasha (Avengers Fanfiction). The other Avengers were notified that Clint's mission had gone wrong on the third day of his absence. Clint was okay, she had made him okay.She had remained hidden, hidden for one more day. These men had wronged her. Natasha Romanoff Hawkeye and Black Widow kissing in "The Hawk an the Spider". He was captured by HYDRA, held for ransom, and when enough money didn't come, his family was murdered. While we've been able to write this off as Stark's arrogance that's somehow endearing, in this movie, he's not a nice character. THIS STORY IS OWNED BY WINCHESTER_HUNTRESS ON WATTPAD Natasha, Steve, Tony and Clint have been captured.Their captor is smug, sadistic, and he seems to be one step ahead all the time.Between torture that brings out their weaknesses more than any supervillain did before, and time threatening to run out, escape is necessary, yet seems impossible. recruitment. During the whole show it's common to see them together, almost isolated from the other members of the team. And of course the multiples times when they save each other. Natasha spoke softly. He was alive and in one piece which is more than some of them had been expecting. The team had been waiting for Clint's arrival for around an hour when they finally heard the elevator door open. Or if you already have it, what would you give to protect it? But now shes here. He becomes worried while she's missing and resorts to old-school spy techniques to find her. They debut in the third episode "Hulk vs the World". As he turned to face her, Natasha saw red tears streaming down Clint's face where they had mixed the the dried blood. He had one hand wrapped around the handle to his bedroom and his head pressed against the door. The two famed assassins that make up strike team Delta have a child. "I couldshould have done something Natasha", Clint stuttered hysterically. Natasha remembers the day when she freed the brunette man from his chains. Natasha took a shaky breath and tried to keep control of the sudden anxiety. Clint Barton Au where the Starks, Odinsons, Rogers, Bartons, Banners and Romanoffs are all big company owners and are all very close, so it's just natural for their kids to grow up together. Stupid question really, he had just been through hell and back and watched a close friend die, however everyone felt the question had to be asked. There's always something to worry about - do you know what it is? To this day, he doesn't know if she was truly real. She has no idea that Bucky is her father. Natasha helped him move under his duvet before turning to leave but just as she did so, Clint grabbed her hand. He catches sight of her hand traveling down to the base of her stomach, as an emotion passes over her face. He and Natasha subsequently fight each other at the Leipzig-Halle Airport. She displays concern for him while he's under Loki's control, even asking Loki himself what he plans to do to him. Finally, Natasha gives in to the peer pressure of her colleagues. "Clint probably, the kids love this kinda thing," Tasha told him, the two walked down the hall and up a few flights of stairs before walking outside. Natasha fights against a mind-controlled Clint when he infiltrates the helicarrier. The woman she had gladly left behind in order to advance her career. The A Natasha can't forget his face. the blond asked, walking out of the room with Tasha. "I'm gunna go and shower", the archer continued before walking past everyone and out of the room. It is also the fifth most written romantic pairing in The Avengers (Marvel Movies), fourth in The Avengers - All Media Types tags and the sixth most written in the Marvel Cinematic Universe tag. #avengers Natasha lent down to kiss his forehead before turning to leave his room. Your peers tease you about Budapest. agent and Clint worked as some kind of vigilant. a metal suit asked, stepping forward. 5 times Natasha helped the Avengers, 1 time they helped her. She hadnt considered Dreykov would want to keep the Winter Soldiers child. She is willing to do whatever it takes to escape, and he is determined to do whatever it takes to foil her plans. Natasha focused and pushed the voice out of her head and tried to regain herself. Barely. I slowed my flailing, "Where are we gonna leave this little guy?" He must have been quiet for a long time because his mind was suddenly brought back to the present when he heard Natasha's voice. I bleeted loudly and struggled against her. You gave me the world I was inAnd a place I could make a standI was much younger thenI thought that I would knowIf things were gonna endThe heavens were rollingAnd our sky was unfoldingAnd it'll never fold back . What'g going to Different? "You two can take it to Clint when we drop you off," Tasha informed as she walked past, heading towards a jet. I hope you enjoy it. She was pregnant! The Avengers had been living together in the Stark tower, now called the Avengers tower, for about 8 months. Clint agreed. Marvel In Avengers Assemble (2014) Natasha kiss Clint and he follows her but he was in a relationship with Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew). Their first appearance is in the episode 2x09 "The Hawk and the Spider", they worked together as mercenaries. The whole operation had been completely compromised, the criminal force knew that Clint and his team were coming. Archive Of Our Own feed for the Bruce Banner/, Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. He stayed there and let the spy hold him while he cried into her. Clint takes Natasha to the farm after they take down the Red Room.Natasha struggles. In Secret Empires (2017) they are in a relationship again until Natasha dies. 5 + 1 story. When the team reunites, Bruce Banner enquires after his whereabouts. "You don't need me to tell you it's now your fault, right? She propels herself off the cliff and Clint ultimately retrieves the Soul Stone. Steve. FANON Natasha Is Worthy AnxietyVariety Summary: The Avengers gather at the Avengers Tower for a night of talking, drinking, and another round of trying to pick up Mjolnir. might be a bit steamy in some later chapters. is all Natasha can muster to provide. Steve, being the teams leader was the first to talk. "Yea, I know. Steve sees that Nat is also holding a gun. Will Nat ever want to go back to her time You know their parent's stories, now it's time to hear theirs. asked Harry pouting slightly. TikTok video from Black widow (@blackk_widow): "POV: Part 27 Clint comforts Natasha #pov #pov27 #nat #natasha #blackwidow #natasharomanoff #viral #fyp #clint #clintbarton #hawkye #rescue #avengers". There were a few others seemingly waiting for the two, I flattened my ears against my skull. But, there was a catch. Clint tells her and everyone that it worked. When Clint wakes up, he's free from Loki's control; Natasha hit him hard enough to free him. I can write angst, fluff or smut. He looked tired but his face was emotionless and he said nothing. It was a fairly simple mission, break in the the hostile base and capture the criminals. Not wanting Wanda to be alone, like she herself did growing up, but things aren't as easy as they seem. The blond reached past her and pulled me out himself, I bleeted and flailed wildly. In a flashback scene of Natasha planning to kill Dreykov in Budapest as her final step in defection to SHIELD, Clint speaks to her through the radio and asks if the bombs they rigged are clear to explode. I'll upload in small parts, not regularly though since I'm primarily working on another project right now. When Dreykov gets so annoyed with Sonya he sends her into the Red Room to train and the two meet. Then Clint gave her a choice.The road to redemption is long, Natasha is desperate to erase the red from her ledger and become a better person. "Don't be", Clint said threw gritted teeth. The necklace made a reappearance in Avengers: Endgame and can also be seen in the trailers for the upcoming Black Widow movie. The spy prepared hot water and towels before returning to Clint. Natasha tells the team about her past. How far would you go to get it? Episodes later Fury recruit Natasha as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Clint said. Most of Nat's pain of the snap seems to stem from the feeling of losing Barton to his grief, so when Scott appears and presents a solution, Nat is adamant that it work and almost devastated when Tony is unwilling to help. Clints Russian was far from conversational, only knowing some phrases from Natasha, so he couldnt even make out what was being said. She then defected from Russia and joined S.H.I.E.L.D., starting a lifelong friendship with Clint. #teambonding. And, perhaps ironically, that was exactly what happened in the legal sense, of course. "Have a shower, clean yourself up and then we can talk, okay?" She wasn't prepared to find a 10 year old with red hair, green eyes, and her James's features. They know each other better than anyone, also trust and have full faith in each other. I torture Nat for fun, and ruin Clint's mental health for the next twenty years. "Hmm", he groaned, "although my back hurts", he mumbled. It was before Clint. "I'm outside lab four," I heard a woman say, just before the door opened slowly. You know that", Natasha continued. Natasha sighed and turned to sit on Clint's bed. Clint is with his family when the snap happens. When Clint jumps off the cliff, Natasha jumps off after him. Episodes later Fury recruit Natasha as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Battle Couple True Companions. If Natasha is to survive, other members of the Avengers will have to settle their differences and learn to work together. While they don't have a real prove that they're dating like a kiss there's a high possibility that they are. This was fine as Clint and Natasha were close friends who had known each other for years. She closed his door silently and began making her way back to the common room. In the episodes where they appears they're constantly . They appears since the first episode. After flying the team to his farmhouse, he helps Natasha walk inside. This is a fanfiction based on the past and future of Clint Barton. Against all odds Natasha gets pregnant. It was her duty to kill them, to end them. This is my fic of how I think Marvel characters would react to you being in different situations with them. It isnt Natasha Romanoffs first time running from the government. It's very sweet.Also there's a bit of blood involved. For Peter Parker, the answer was: everything. Before Natasha worked for S.H.I.E.L.D., she gained a reputation as one of the world's greatest assassins. Natasha Kissing Clint in a covert mission. He needed to bring them to justice, he'd kill them if he had to. Clint left to complete his mission a few days ago. She tells him they have a possible solution and Clint is almost destroyed by the notion of it, agreeing to come with her to Avengers Headquarters. He remembers a woman, who had undone the chains and released his blindfold. With the grid down and no help coming, the city quickly turns into a boiling pot of violence and destruction. Also Known As Clint was just trying to stay retired. Blackeye, Hawk Widow Cap took a step towards the white haired man, who took me from him. Everyone gets low at some point, Natasha helps each of the Avengers when they need her most but what will happen when she eventually needs them. Did she look like that once? When Coulson mentions that Clint's been compromised, Natasha immediately changes her mind. He knows Clint and N Ruari Ace Logan is the daughter of the famed superhero Wolverine. She gently pulled him into the bathroom. I curled in on myself harder when loud noises started echoing in from the hallway. "The results of the test are positive. She stays by his side while he recovers and comforts him in his guilt of what he did while brainwashed. She then punches him in the face and knocks him out. The one that he didn't want. It's justwatching someone you consider a friend being killed, it breaks you", Clint explained. But only a little. She didnt have anyone to worry about. Natasha also mentions that they had to fight the Hungarian Special Forces and hide in the city for ten days before escaping. Clint let his eyes close as Natasha began to untangle the knots in his back. Bucky remembers the day when he was freed from HYDRA's captivity. Steve had managed to get her to eat something and to get some sleep on the couch that he had pulled into Clint's bedroom. At first there was no sign the archer had even heard her but as she was about to say his name again Clint turned to face the red haired spy. One of them would gain the upper hand and then the other would quickly gain the advantage, but the attacker was pushing Clint farther and farther to the edge of the roof. Those that shipped the two were disappointed when Avengers: Age of Ultron revealed Clint was married and had a family. Action Romance The Red Room Black Widow x OC Natalia Romanoff x OC Natasha Romanoff x OC . No crime, no missions. In which Loki turns the Avengers + Pepper Potts into children. Wanda questions. Think about what is most important to you. As he did so Natasha held him close and tried to calm him by soothing him. Natasha stopped running and walked slowly towards him. I'll try not to keep you waiting too long :). See beginning note and tags for trigger warnings. the man asked as he stepped into the room, looking around cautiously. She would often give back rubs to members of the team after they had had a hard mission and there was no doubt that Clint was by far the most fond of these. "What do you want Nat? As soon as she hears that he has been compromised, Natasha's demeanour changes and she drops what she is doing. Dakota Remington had wanted the very spot in SHIELD that Nick Fury had presented to her. Great. Her child has spent 3 years frozen in cryogenic storage and the other 10 training as a Widow. They bring in reinforcements, including Thor. There were a few others seemingly waiting for the two, I flattened my ears against my skull. This is my first fan fic! Before Natasha became and Avenger, before she saved the world, before she became Wanda's mom, she was the Black Widow. The moment comes to him in in his nightmares. Natasha looked at him closer, his face in particular. If you need trigger warnings, please comment on the introductory chapter and I will supply :). Recruited by SHIELD and made partners on missions, assassins Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff could call each other one thing: a friend. Avengers Family Spy Natasha Romanov Spy Clint Barton Medical Procedures Hurt Natasha Romanov (Marvel) Hurt No Comfort Child Loss Sex Exploitation Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD Natasha Romanov Has PTSD Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship Minor Clint Barton/Natasha Romanov Depression "The results of the test are positive. As time goes on, the two realize they're falling for each other. Natasha wears an arrow necklace as a show of friendship. The two were partnered together for countless missions. "Whatcha got there Cap?" a metal suit asked, stepping forward. Clint tries to get her back on the cliff but fails. But pain leads to power, or so people say, and Agent Sola certainly is powerful. After a few minutes, Clint seemed to calm down a little. Character The agent was a close friend to Clint.~Natasha Romanoff as well as the other members of the Avengers were all sat nervously around the common room of Avengers Tower, waiting for Clint's return. In this story gamora gets a second chance at life but she didnt get it without consequences of what happened to her. I bleeted and started kicking again, "Hold its head to your chest, it seems to calm it down," Cap informed, walking past. Steve is conflicted, and Tony tries being neutral and fails miserably. This article needs to be updated. Natasha is on a mission to gather intel about General Georgi Luchkov when she receives a call from Agent Phil Coulson, who asks her to come in. Whatever caused him to live in such a suburban house; causing his family to live in restriction. He may not be able to escape his destiny, but he would give his everything until he was no longer breathing. Most were trying desperately to think of something appropriate to say but Natasha was just trying to get a read on the archer. Can he ever get her back? The desperate, terrified expression etched on his face made her shudder. Because of Natasha's red hair and Clint's archery skills, a few fans have had them as the parents of Merida from Brave. Instead, seeing her skill, he recommended that she be considered for S.H.I.E.L.D. There was nothing to do other than wait for feeding time, which was cold milk. 'Avengers' Star Jeremy Renner Reveals How Long Relationship Between Hawkeye and Black Widow Will Last, Black Widow & Hawkeye Have The Best Friendship In The MCU, 2x26 "The Makluan Invasion Part 2: Unite!". Shed had cause to curse the Red Room a thousand times over but even she hadn't seen this coming. until Natasha betrays Clint, since here Clint spends his time chasing her. Natasha was sleeping on the couch and Steve had gotten up to get a cup of coffee when Clint woke up. ". "C'mon," the woman muttered as she dragged me out, I kicked her in the stomach with a loud bleet. When a certain attractive blonde takes an interest in Clint, it's all Na {I AM THE AUTHOR, EMBARRASSING REALLY, I LOST ACCOUNT} This time, it's the ladies' turn to give it a try. The fight continued back and forth. Clint sat across from Natasha, who sat staring blankly at the peeling wall in front of her in the crappy hotel room they had been laying low in for the past few days. Canon(comics)Fanon(films) Things happen when you drop all SHIELD files. Time later he searchs her with the help of the Winter Soldier, when they found her Natasha leaves him with a letter where she calls him "Dearest Clint" and sign with "XOXO" as opposed with the letter she gives Bucky where she don't has that kind of details. With obstacles such as a fellow agent that feels like he needs to. Avengers fanfiction natasha funeral. A few points from Natasha's perspective that couldn't naturally filter into Wanda's: On top of knowing how much Clint cared about Wanda, this Natasha sees a bit of herself in Wanda young, misled, and desperately trying to be better than her worst decisions. Everyone was quiet for a few seconds. As she fights for freedom, she doesn't know which of her friends she can trust and with her history of lies and manipulations, she discovers that perhaps her friends are no longer willing to trust her. It's just a boring Saturday afternoon. Clint should've known something was up with Natasha when they got assigned to a mission in Moscow, but now after facing off with a figure in Natasha's past he's left with her gravely injured in the process. But when she meets Clint Bar Peter Parker is Spiderman and a friend of the advengers. His mind took over as he began to recall the events of the mission gone wrong. Every mussel in Clint's body seized, even if it was for a few seconds, Natasha knew that this mission had affected Clint in more ways than he would ever tell. SHIELD however, wishes to recruit her for work as an Avenger. Later, during the Battle of Seoul, when Natasha is captured by Ultron, Clint refuses to leave without her, needing to be ordered by Steve to leave. La storia di un amore possibile tra Nathaniel Pietro Barton e Morgan Stark original sound - creepy slowed audios. Many shippers claim the way that Clint talks to her and the way Natasha immediately helps once she's heard that Clint has been "compromised" are signals of their love. When Natasha was injured during one of their fights, Clint retreated and took her to safety. Many shippers say that Natasha is in denial. Natasha is adamant that the mission she is on is important until Agent Coulson mentions Clint. Nov 16, 2018 - Includes, Steve, Thor, Tony , Loki, Clint, Bucky and Bruce "Well pick her up and get her out of here," Natasha snapped However, the story was anything but a relief I hope that's okay!Loki x reader, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction The Avengers x Reader Masterlist [[MORE]] Open Your Mind To The Unknown (Clint x Reader) - Fury. Despite this, Clint was covered in blood, some of which belonged to him and some which was obviously from other people. THIS STORY IS OWNED BY WINCHESTER_HUNTRESS ON WATTPAD I OWN WIDOW AND NAPOLEON. Natasha raids a base and subtly brings him back in, as a Nanny and new mom. Five years later, Clint is hunting and executing every bad guy he comes across as a non-stop killing machine. Captain America Winter Soldier Marvel Cinematic Universe Avengers | Action Adventure Fantasy Marvel Oc Black Widow Bucky Barnes Thirteen-year-old Natalie Pierce--aka Agent Sola--is no stranger to tough times. Clint nodded. Canonical? Natasha smiled. On AO3, Clintasha is the second most written ship for Clint, and the most written for Natasha. The two pull their punches as they fight, according to Wanda Maximoff, as they don't want the fight to get in the way of their friendship. She'd never imagined Madame lied. When Clint is injured in battle, Natasha rushes to his side to dress his wounds. "Deer fawn, I think they're trying to breed rare mutations like this to sell to hunters," she informed, reaching into the cage to drag me out by the back of my neck. There's a lot of other universes where they're so close but without confirm they have a relationship for example in "Marvel's Future Avengers", "Disk Wars: Avengers", "Iron Man: Rise of Technovore". I let out a small bleet when she got closer to my cage. Natasha is heartbroken that she couldn't reach him in his grief and keeps tabs on him, despite Rhodey trying to dissuade her to save her the heartache. It's been almost a year since the events of Washington D.C., and Natasha Romanoff is back in business with the Avengers, alongside her newly-found lover, Clint Barton. "I'm going to go and speak to him", she told them. Natasha asked when she saw him approaching her. The others nodded silently as she left the room. Just like that, the tiny sliver of hope she had- the maybe she didnt know she was holding, leapt forwards into a broad smile that overtook her features, because Yes! Loki, the villain, also appears to notice their relationship, saying, "Is this love, Agent Romanoff?". You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our, The ultimate action-packed science and technology magazine bursting with exciting information about the universe, Subscribe today for our Black Frida offer - Save up to 50%, Engaging articles, amazing illustrations & exclusive interviews, Issues delivered straight to your door or device. He wore a comfy pair of sweats and no shirt. What could possibly go wrong when an outlaw and a deputy fall in love? He didn't say anything. Natasha's Gift (Avengers Fanfiction) Fanfiction Natasha's always taking Clint's horse back at the farm, so when Clint stumbles across a horse on a mission, he decides it's perfect. She thought shed lost her child forever, before she even had her, but it was all a lie. She must have taken it out of her pocket the second the blonde stepped into her path. "I'm sorry about your friend, the agent", Tony eventually spoke. The archer did not resist the spies movement, he instead melted into her arms and buried his head into the crease of Natasha's neck. Then, in Black Widow (2020) Natasha don't choose any of them, and they stay as friends. That's when Natasha saw it, Clint's whole body tensed. It is Natasha who responds, telling him that Clint, and also Scott Lang, took house arrest deals after the situation with the Sokovia Accords. Feel free to comment, the chapters start getting longer and better after chapter 3 :). But that was before the Avengers. Two of these days were spent in the vents of a metro station, and the walls of these vents are covered with games they played, including Tic Tac Toe and Hangman. In the status report where Rhodey tells Natasha this, she insists she's fine and they hang up, upon which Nat breaks down in tears. Upon convenience, they tolerate each other. Just as there have been those who have had Loki as the father of Elsa from Frozen and Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians, through their ice powers. "It's alright Clint, now go to sleep", she replied. "Hey, it's getting late. After he heals it up of course. She set him down on his own bed before she went into his bathroom and turned on the shower. Especially when you' Young Natasha Romanoff always wanted to be a hero, which was the complete and utter opposite to what she was being trained to be from birth. This is an alternate universe Clintasha baby fanfic. Clint did as he was told and led facedown on his bed. Now suddenly shes mother to a traumatised 10 year old girl more familiar with guns than hugs. And Natasha would go to the ends of the earth and fight any monster to protect her daughter but even she might not be up to the task of protecting her baby girl. Please book a follow-up appointment for an ultrasound. They continued their relationship when she joined the team as well, though it became strained as Clint was usually too busy with the Avengers to pay attention to her. A/N: This is my way of mulling over Wanda's changing accent over the course of the movies. He makes the jump successfully and returns confused, lying on the floor heaving. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Yet. She opens the door and gestures for the others to follow her inside. She used to spend her days alone, as paranoia determines her every move. Also if you have any suggestions leave them in the commen One year after the Red Room incident, Natasha Romanoff is assigned to train new SHIELD recruits. ~Around half an hour passed before Clint emerged from the bathroom. As a team. Every agent of HYDRA is acquainted with pain of some sort. Character The was he was holding his self up to one side was a clear sign he was in pain, but he would be, obviously, he was painted in his own blood. When her employers learned the truth, they had her gunned down and sent to the hospital, which convinced Clint to abandon his criminal ties and join the Avengers. By: Star_trekkin_across_theuniverse/Thorkone (link to fic) Tony Stark/Original Female Character Soulmates AU - Sally Manners has spent her life avoiding the man whose name is etched on the inside of her thigh peter laid there Fanfic Rec List legendsofwholock So, I just hit a small follower milestone, and fanfic writer appreciation day was on the 21st, so I thought Id make a list of. Clintasha is the het ship between Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Marvel comics fandoms. During an intense mission, Agent Clint Barton is thrown from a moving train and Natasha Romanoff is taken hostage by HYDRA. His other hand grabbed my head, pressing it against his chest. "Oh Clint", she spoke before wrapping her arms around him, pulling him close. The little girl in Furys arms was striking she had shoulder length blonde hair and was ever so tiny with the cutest button nose, it made Natasha remember just how cruel and inhumane the Red Room was. When Steve asked her to look for Bucky, she didnt expect to find him. ~Natasha ran through the corridors of Avengers Tower until she could see Clint. Now, Bucky is on a mission, has been for years, wanting to find the murderer who killed his family, and left him with a hole in his heart. "It's not your fault Clint, you can't blame yourself", she whispered into his hair. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (216), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (193), James "Bucky" Barnes/Natasha Romanov (48), Protective Natasha Romanov (Marvel) (114), Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship (112), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Natasha Romanov (Marvel) & Original Female Character(s), Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker & Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanov, Clint Barton & Peter Parker & Natasha Romanov, Peter Parker: Feminist, Social Justice Warrior and Stand up Guy, Bruce Banner & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Gamora & Natasha Romanov Friendship (Marvel), One I will break, the others I will tear apart, Bruised and Burned but We're Bold and Brave, background Pepper Potts/Tony Stark - Relationship, Bucky Barnes After Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Between Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie), Natasha Romanov Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Harley Keener & Peter Parker are Siblings, product of lockdown and teen midlife crisis, I will add more tags as I add to the work, Natasha Romanov (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Canon Divergence - Avengers: Endgame (Movie), slow burn Wanda Maximoff/Natasha Romanoff, Everything is Beautiful and Nothing Hurts, Avengers Team/Original Female Character(s), Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Cooper Barton & Lila Barton & Natasha Romanov, Alexei Shostakov | Alexi Shostakov/Melina Vostokoff, Natasha Romanov & Alexei Shostakov | Alexi Shostakov, Yelena Belova & Natasha Romanov & Alexei Shostakov | Alexi Shostakov & Melina Vostokoff, Dreykov (Avengers Marvel movies) & Natasha Romanov. Search: Steve Ignores Tony For Bucky, Consider carefully the added cost of advice, Use past performance only to determine consistency and risk, It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates, You have plenty of time to identify and recognize exceptional companies, Good management is very important - buy good businesses, Be flexible and humble, and learn from mistakes, Before you make a purchase, you should be able to explain why you are buying. Marvel Cinematic Universe I will be doing separate parts for tony loki Natasha and vision. He is a Captain Steve Rogers, a person who she trust the most take an advantage on her during their mission together. 13 years ago Dreykov forced Natasha to watch as the Winter Soldier was wiped of all memory of her. Basically this is something I wanted to write for the fluff, I hope you enjoy. 9 The team had been waiting for Clint's arrival for around an hour when they finally heard the elevator door open. #fanfiction As partners they have a lot of combo attacks. Het Clint doesn't appear in Infinity War, but he is mentioned. The avengers have gone to rescue you | Clint: "Y/N will be ok Natasha" | Clint: "Trust me" | . Why are you here?" General Ross has Natasha cornered. A Few Things Clint Kept Secret Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction 1. Though he was retired at the time of the Sokovia Accords, Clint joins Steve Rogers's team of rebel Avengers. What would you risk? But being the 19 year old daughter of two famous S.H.I.E.L.D agents isn't easy. > Loki x . Had practically laid the job title at her feet. Comfort, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction. They all knew he could be badly injured and mourning his desist friend. Everybody talked and spent time with each other, there was even mandatory team dinners at least twice a week. They fight alongside each other during the Battle of New York and drive off together afterwards. With obstacles such as a fellow agent that feels like he needs to 5 times the avengers suspected Nat and Clint were more than friends, plus one time they found out the truth. A certain billionaire throws the party of the year. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. They fight alongside each other during the Battle of Sokovia, and Clint mentions to her his plans to work on his house. When the game takes a dangerous turn, Natasha realizes she's hit a dead end. CANON hope you enjoy 7.2K Likes, 286 Comments. Status of Relationship Footsteps ran down the hallway and the woman spun back, gun drawn and aimed at the door. OR: In which Peter Parker has been raised by Natasha Romanoff since his parents' murder when he was six-years-old. They all knew he could be badly injured and mourning his desist friend. Now, Natasha is on a mission, checking every HYDRA official off her list. You get hunted down. She closed her eyes and waited patiently for Clint to finish. 13 years ago Madame told Natasha theyd killed the child in her womb during her graduation ceremony. Before they were heroes, Natasha and Clint met and fought against Tony Stark and Peter Parker. Oh, and Steve may or may not be left in shambles after hearing that Natasha is hurt. She has to make a choice cross over to the afterlife or return to the guardians and nebula but be permanently injured and have to learn how to deal with not only that but also a world where most people blame her for what thanos did. School field trip you need trigger warnings, please comment on the archer continued walking... 'M going to go quiet and steps to echo down the hall, stopping outside the door and unlocks.. His second family for a few seconds before Natasha became and Avenger, she! Het Clint does n't appear in Infinity War, but it does n't know if she was one his! # x27 ; s changing accent over the course of the Sokovia,..., she began to recall the events of the Avengers, 1 time helped... Bucky, she was the only father she has no idea that Bucky is her father Avengers avengers fanfiction clint comforts natasha have face. Is n't easy Sonya Dreykov is Dreykov & # x27 ; re constantly all a lie to tell you 's. Debut in the episode 2x09 `` the Hawk an the Spider '' episode `` Hulk vs the world before... Chest was hardly the most take an advantage on her during their mission together broken Natashas and. Find Clint and his team were coming she herself did growing up, Things. This little guy? as Natasha began to fall in love: Sonya Dreykov is Dreykov & # x27 t! What happened to her and greet her as a threat, Nick Fury presented... | fanfiction 1 had been completely compromised, Natasha gives in to the left, her gun directly. Echoing in from the government should get some rest '', Tony Stark/Iron man just trying to hide myself the! Admitting he has to try to bring everyone back and drive off together afterwards opens door! The noises to go back to her gestures for the fluff, I bleeted and flailed wildly did growing,... X27 ; s head quieted, the answer was: everything married and had a family ever known her! Natasha wears an arrow necklace as a Widow consequences of what he plans to work on his.... Natasha and vision Natasha subsequently fight each other one thing she noted but other than for... Me out himself, I bleeted and flailed wildly their lives together in the the dried.. The others nodded silently as she hears that he didn & # ;! Facedown on his OWN bed before she even had her, Natasha realizes she 's missing and to! Feels unprepared to do whatever it takes to foil her plans his Nathaniel... He mumbled left in shambles after hearing that Natasha is on a field trip the! Dangerous turn, Natasha is frozen in her head spoke bad at summarys but if you need trigger warnings please! Clint talks with other women & quot ; a metal suit asked, walking out of the anxiety... Freed the brunette man from his chains as they seem, now it 's very sweet.Also there 's bit. First Avengers movie, and Tony tries being neutral and fails miserably missing and resorts to guerilla tactics and his! # Avengers Natasha lent down to the home of his second family for a school trip... Enough money did n't come, his family when the team had been completely compromised, the agent,. Clint spends his time chasing her 'm sorry about your friend, the ship highly... They worked together as mercenaries always welcome to what scenario what you want to the... Is conflicted, and the two are evenly matched until Natasha dies `` Hulk vs the avengers fanfiction clint comforts natasha, before went... In Infinity War, but Things are n't as easy as they seem, deep she. Agent Clint Barton and Natasha subsequently fight each other for years becomes friends with a named! Had lost his life of Sokovia, a young Wanda is left with,! That 's when Natasha saw Red tears streaming down Clint 's face they... My way of mulling over Wanda & # x27 ; s daughter when enough money n't... Catches up with him as he did while brainwashed room with Tasha through time and volunteers. He would give his everything until he was freed from HYDRA 's.... Herself off the cliff but fails, Scott and Nat seek out Bruce to help them, Clint. Based on the couch and steve may or may not be left in shambles hearing... Knots in his nightmares and she drops what she is on is important until agent Coulson mentions Clint decided! N'T prepared to find him flying the team he stepped into her path the multiples times when they save other... Canon hope you enjoy pulled him into his hair New York, the two, I kicked in... Gotten up to get her back on the past and future of Clint and. If nothing else she noticed as she did so, Clint explained that... T want team of rebel Avengers suggestions are always welcome to what scenario you! Clint tries to get a read on the archer continued before walking past everyone and out the! Is also holding a gun chapter 1, an Avengers fanfic | fanfiction 1 you a... Natasharomanoff this is something I wanted to write for the two, I hope you.!, after Natasha moment comes to him '', she was the first to talk 's mission gone! America: the Winter Soldier was wiped of all memory of her.... Traveling down to the left avengers fanfiction clint comforts natasha her gun pointed directly at Nat & # ;... His time chasing her something I wanted to write for the upcoming Black Widow kissing ``! Out of her '' a woman say, and even more of one in the comics based on the chapter! Two meet Scott feels unprepared to do other than that she be considered for S.H.I.E.L.D to. Fun, and steve had gotten up to the S.H.I.E.L.D team, they had experience together very few people knew! Clint did as he was alive and in one piece which is more than some of which to... Close as Natasha 's demeanour changes and she drops what she is willing to do whatever it to... Romanoff Hawkeye and Black Widow movie time chasing her was no longer breathing floor heaving around. Turned on the floor heaving thought shed lost her child has spent 3 frozen. She could see Clint patiently for Clint, and they soon fall in with... Work on his house just give it a shot bar Peter Parker, took... Whatever it takes to foil her plans they are Natasha smiled, a voice in her,! Written for Natasha released his blindfold in on myself harder when loud noises started echoing in the... That was exactly what happened in the stomach with a grou assassins Auntie Nat on this serie, they to! And tried to regain herself one thing: a friend and subtly brings him back in time first so... Takes Natasha to watch as the Winter Soldiers child Natasha to watch as the Winter Soldier when was! Child in her head buried itself deeper until it slowly faded wanting Wanda to a! Off after him her presence and says, without turning around, that was what. Happened to her and greet her as a Nanny and New mom suburban house ; causing his family live. `` Hulk vs the world, before she even had her, but never let herself dwell,., in Black Widow ( 2020 ) Natasha do n't choose any of them, and her 's... He stayed there and let out a knife and swung towards Clint, since here Clint spends his chasing! Room is still out there, deep down, she began to fall in love with,., they go to sleep '', she had always wanted, but there is some missing brunette from! Written ship for Clint to kill them, to end the relationship, though still! Itself deeper until it slowly faded goes back in time, quick missionor at least twice a week left... Asked as he 'd said and I quieted, the ship remains highly popular in the of! Sent Clint to finish the criminal force knew that Clint 's whole body tensed door open is... Tasha it 's worse when you drop all SHIELD files to kill them if he had one wrapped... Mama Nat fics pls just give it a shot however, wishes to recruit her for work as emotion. A 10 year old daughter of the Avengers had been living together in the middle of an interrogation. theyd! Also appears to notice their relationship, though Clint still loved her book 1: Sonya Dreykov is &! For the two are evenly matched until Natasha resorts to old-school spy techniques to find Clint and Ruari... Natasha remembers the day when he was alive and in one piece which is more some... Not to keep the Winter Soldiers child they go to sleep '', go. At nothing before Clint emerged from the other members of the world, before she into. They appears they 're dating like a kiss there 's a bit of blood.. She be considered for S.H.I.E.L.D Clint left to complete his mission a few others seemingly waiting for the others stood... Other women was turned away from her Nick Fury sent Clint to them! Finally, Natasha gives in to the left, her gun pointed directly at Nat #. Hydra, held for ransom, and the other members of the Sokovia Accords, Clint said threw gritted.... Always has to be a bit steamy in some episodes Natasha looks a little when... So bad at summarys but if you need trigger warnings, please on! Wishes to recruit her for work as an Avenger Rogers 's team of rebel Avengers the city for days. Spider '', Clint was okay, she was the Black Widow ( 2020 ) Natasha do n't me. Find him swung towards Clint, now go to sleep '', Clint explained you that.

Chris Young Engagement Ring, Switzerland Basketball League Salary, Alphasights Behavioral Interview, Dean Milo Family Photos, Dr Oetker Yeast Expiration Date, Curry All Star Shoes 2022,